Omnichannel customer service puts your customers at the center.
Find the plan that works for you today.
For small teams getting started with omnichannel customer service.
- Unified Agent Desktop
- Voice (Inbound and Outbound)*
- Call Recording and Storage (6 mos)
- Basic Chat (Web and In-App Mobile)
- Messaging (SMS/MMS for US & CA)*
- WhatsApp for Business Messaging
- Multilingual and Custom Greeting Functionality
- Basic IVR Routing
- Queues (10 total)
- Basic Business Hours
- Basic Live Monitoring Dashboards
- Basic Historical Reporting
- Integrations with Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk
- Integrations via Webhook
- Basic Support
For midsized teams enhancing omnichannel customer service with advanced features.
- Call Conferencing (up to 3 participants)
- Request Callback
- Call Recording and Storage (12 mos)
- No-Code Flow Builder
- Queue and Skill-Based IVR routing
- Custom Chat Widget with Automated Responses
- Queues (30 total)
- Custom Agent Statuses and Call Dispositions
- Advanced Reporting
- Enhanced Support
For large teams that need customized omnichannel capabilities.
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Call Conferencing (up to 10 participants)
- Custom Roles and Permissions
- Speech-Enabled (NLU) IVR
- Custom Reports and SLA Monitoring
- Queues (Unlimited)
- Customized Onboarding
- Priority Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We offer number porting in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia to enable seamless business phone transition from your existing provider.
You can cancel your account at the end of your term.
Calling in the US and Canada is not free. Charges in any country are based on rates. International calling and texting will incur additional charges per minute/unit, which vary by country.
Salesforce integration is included in every plan without any fees or upcharge. A prebuilt two-way integration with Salesforce CRM is at the core of our offering.
No, every user can access Contacto across any of their devices without incurring any additional charges. Contacto offers desktop apps for both Mac and Windows operating systems, mobile apps for iOS and Android, and a Google Chrome Extension.
We accept all major credit cards. Your subscription fees for your plan will be charged on a year-to-year basis. Any additional usage charges for calls and messages are deducted from your account balance as incurred.
On our Professional plan, you only need one user to get started. Our Business plan starts at a minimum of 5 users.
All plans come bundled with support. Professional plans get 24/5 email support, while Business plans get 24/5 email and chat support. Additionally, we also have a self-service help center to provide you with assistance.
Powered by Plivo's global premium communications network providing
99.99% uptime, Contacto is the most reliable cloud contact center on the market.
With Contacto, B2C teams are supported by helpful automations and a unified agent
desktop, allowing them to provide an omnichannel experience that exceeds customer needs.