Transparent pricing plans for your business
All plans include two-way Salesforce integration. Get started with any plan today.
For teams looking to serve customers over chat, messaging and social.
- Chat, Messaging & Social channels
- Unified agent desktop with omni-channel customer conversations
- Conversation History
- Case Updates
- Basic Routing
- Business Hours
- Conversation Flow Builder
- Web Chat & In-app Chat
- Live Conversation monitoring
- Basic Reports
- Salesforce service cloud, Zendesk, Shopify Integrations
- Webhook Integration
For teams looking to provide omnichannel customer service.
- Voice channel
- Heuristic-based & Skill-based Routing
- Queues & Callback
- Custom agent statuses & Dispositions
- On-call controls, Call recordings
- Customizable chat widgets
- Canned Responses
- Team Collaboration
- Live queue & agent monitoring
- Manager assistance
- Advanced Reports
- Kustomer, Hubspot Integrations
For larger teams that need a customized offering to align with business needs.
- Custom Actions
- Speech enabled IVRs
- Queue management
- Custom Reports and Service-level Monitoring
- Servicenow, Oracle Service Cloud Integrations
- Single Sign On
- Custom Roles and Permissions
- Personalized Onboarding
- Customized SLAs & Priority Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We offer number porting in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia to enable seamless business phone transition from your existing provider.
You can cancel your account at the end of your term.
Calling and texting within the US and Canada is unlimited and does not incur additional charges by the minute. International calling and texting will incur additional charges per minute/unit, which vary by country.
Salesforce integration is included in every plan without any fees or upcharge. A pre-built two-way integration with Salesforce CRM is at the core of our offering.
No, every user can access Contacto across any of their devices without incurring any additional charges. Contacto offers desktop apps for both Mac and Windows operating systems, mobile apps for iOS and Android, and a Google Chrome Extension.
We accept all major credit cards. Your subscription fees for your plan will be charged on a year-to-year basis. Any additional usage charges for calls and messages are deducted from your account balance as incurred.
On our Professional plan, you only need one user to get started. Our Business plan starts at a minimum of 5 users.
All plans come bundled with support. Professional plans get 24/5 email support, while Business plans get 24/5 email and chat support. Additionally, we also have a self-service help center to provide you with assistance.